The Joy of LAN

This month is going to be hell busy. Assignments, quizzes and presentations are nothing new. Nope, I’m not going into details on how busy I am or when the deadlines are needed to be meet. I’m sure you don’t want to know either. Anyhow, this week was my very first time to be in LAN class (Moral Studies and Malaysian studies) which are compulsory subjects that college students are obligated to sit as a punishment for not taking form6. As an appetizer, I took Moral studies for this semester. Yes, it’s true that what we study in LAN is nothing to do with form5 nilai-nilai moral or whatsoever. But still we can never run away from Rukun Negara, Vision 2020 and what not ( I doubted people still talking about Vision 2020 now)

The class was dried. Ok, this probably sounds a bit too hush. It’s like we paid RM300 for going to a cinema where people fell asleep in their comfy seats, and munching on snacks, talking to each other and telephone beeping. I did most of the things mentioned above except for dozing off and telephone ringing. We were so ready for a movie since we had the Pringles, Mamee and goodies all ready. I wonder how much I will gained (of course psychically) after this semester ends. Mine was an express class, so it’s a 3 hours class mind you!!! 2 days in a week, that makes up 6 hours!! The good thing is it will be done within one and half month time.

I can see that the lecturer is trying her best to whoa us, make us all pumped up but failed somehow in someway. Can’t blame us though, since the class is from 4 to 7!!! Food is what we could think of at that moment. So she just went on, and on, and none stop throwing us judge-for-yourself questions. It’s not fair to say that the class is completely dull coz we did have fun during case study session where we put our critical thinking skills on test and suggesting all sort of silly and dumb solutions.

Know what? Ron couldn’t bear the dryness and boringness of the class which lead him to buy a beer. No, he’s no alcoholic. Hey, I didn’t know that Carlsberg can help you pull through LAN class. Speaking of morality here!! Hahaa… Things get funnier when Ron has Asian blush!! And I think he was getting a bit high coz he’s started to mumble and talking nonsense. The whole gang of us just burst into laughter in no time!! Always...

Man, I’m so looking forward for my next LAN class. Hey, maybe I should bring along my wine next time!

No comments: